Would not it be interesting to design your drawing room by your own? Why to listen other’s advice when you can do it on your own? After all who will know what’s best for your better than you? So get ready to design your drawing room by your own and surprise your guests as they will see the best of all they can see in your home! Ok so without wasting any time we should get ready for the tips which I am going to give you in this article. Here are some tips for designing your drawing room and giving it a simple yet charming look! So what are w waiting for? Just go for it now!
1. Walls and ceilings: To make your room look attractive what you can do is work on the walls and ceilings of your room. Whatever style orsuits and matches your personality and will make it a more welcoming place. You can go through various magazines and websites for ideas and inspiration. A thing to be remembered is that don’t go over the top. Make it charming but let it reflect a tinge of simplicity too. There can be many things you have to look for like the design, style or texture of walls as well as ceilings.
2. Color selection: What comes right after this is theselection and because it is a drawing room don’t go for colors like red, black, dark brown and any other color which may give an impact of aggression or dullness. Instead, you can go for soft and soothing colors which will calm every one present in that room and energize the room too. Generally it is recommended that you can use the combination of white and light blue which will give a cooling effect. In order to balance this you can use colors which may give warmth like yellow, light brown etc. Maintaining the color balance is important here. It will give an appealing look to your room.
3. Flooring: In flooring, you can do two things. Either you can doon floors in accordance with your walls and its texture or you can simply go for carpets/rugs. There are wall to wall carpets which are comfortable as well as stylish too. If you want to have soft and comfortable flooring then carpets is the best choice! All you have to keep in mind is that the color of the must be in contrast with the interiors. If the color of your room is white and light blue and the texture is smooth then what you can try is a red carpet which will balance the color and style of your interiors. You can look for plains as well as bold colored carpets and see what fits in your list.
4. Proper lighting: in a well designed room proper top electrical switch brands which manufacture these switches and help you in your designing work. You can look out for other electrical appliances like fan which may come in different styles and designs.is important. There must be windows and lights too. Apart from having we can have decorative . And one thing to keep in mind is that you can go and look for designer switches to blend it with the interiors. There are many
5. Furniture: You will for sure go to buy furniture for your drawing room that matches with the interior. There are companies which manufacture simple yet amazing furniture and you can check it out on internet. Always keep one thing in mind, don’t fill your room completely! It will make your room look filled up which may not look good. Try making your room look spacious. Use furniture which suits there, like you cannot place yourin the drawing room. Put right things at right places and make your room look beautifully designed.
6. Accessorizing: Why not giving a new looks to your drawing room by accessorizing it with wall hanging and paintings? Choosewhich reflect your taste. You can try things such as displaying those art works on plain walls or plain and simple wall hangings on designed or textured walls. It will show a mix and match of your creativity with their art work. Why not be as creative as them? Let your mind be as creative as it wants to and accessorize the room at your best!
Now to sum up my article I will say that it doesn’t matter from where you get your inspiration for designing. You can get it from a magazine or from some hotel, someone’s house. What matters here is how well you can execute those ideas and let the interior designer inside you do the work. Be creative and be original. You will see that what you can design may not even think by someone else!